It can be overwhelming to know where to begin. Whether you are doing a full gut renovation or just want an update.
Here are some questions you can ask yourself about your décor
- What is working for me (function, style, color) and what is not?
- Are my rugs and furniture being protected from the sun?
- Is there too much glare on my television or computer?
- Do I want to have a feeling of being connected to the outdoors or minimize the view?
- Would my sofa and chairs benefit from either new fill or new fabric or both?
- Could new throw pillows add a pop of color to refresh the look in my living room or bedroom?
- Is my bedding outdated and stuffy? Do I want more of a luxurious feel or do I lean towards a minimalist look?
We can help you figure out where to start, what to keep, and what to change, or how to solve some of your décor issues. We have a large variety of window treatments and fabrics to choose from that can complement your existing furnishings or help pull together a whole new look for your home.
Please call us at Crosstown Shade & Glass at 212-787-8040 for our uptown location or 212-647-1519 for our Greenwich Village location or stop by one of our two convenient Manhattan locations to see all of our window treatment and fabric offerings in person.